October 27, 2019

Cotton Daisies Meet Beehive

Imagine my excitement when I learned Renee Nanneman (fabric designer for Andover and publisher for Need'lLove) chose my Cotton Daisies pattern to create this beautiful quilt using her new fabric line, Beehive.  

And...it's hanging in the Andover booth at Quilt Festival in Houston!

Cotton Daisies quilt pattern can be found on my website: Laughyourselfintostitches.com   
Digital Downloads and Mailed Patterns 

 

 Renee was so gracious to take a couple photos for me and i asked her to make sure she was in each picture!!  

She is the kindest person!

Renee added a gold flange to her Cotton Daisies quilt, which adds such a nice touch!

The quilting is gorgeous too!   I can't take any credit for it...but whoever quilted this for Renee...it's wonderful!


Here is my Cotton Daisies quilt.  I literally pulled fabrics from my stash to make this and when i saw Renee's quilt, oh my gosh!!  I loooove the softness of her Beehive fabrics!








And the pattern cover...showing an alternative colorway...i think this quilt has soooo many color options!



Looking for the pattern?  I have it available in instant pdf's or mailed copies.  Find them in My Etsy Shop

And if you wait a bit, (Renee is at market right now) I bet she'll be offering some Cotton Daisies kits using her Beehive fabrics/pattern included!

Thanks for stopping by!
Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

6 comments:

  1. That is a great pattern, Karen. Renee's fabrics and quilt really makes the pattern sing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pattern--and i love your version too...i like the neutral look a lot...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo hoo! I agree the quilting on her quilt is spectacular! But both yours and hers are just so sweet, sweet like honey;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty pattern! No surprise, there -- all of your patterns are wonderful. How fun to see this quilt in those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello , :)
    Thanks for your complete content & thnks to share

    buy telegram members

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous pattern and so versatile.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...