July 4, 2018

Star Spangled Picnic mailed copies...now available!

Happy Fourth of July!!

Mailed Copies of Star Spangled Picnic are now available... There are 2 purchase options:  

Right here on my Blog.  Look on the right sidebar to find 'Even More Patterns' with a drop down menu.  You'll find it listed there.  

Or in my Etsy Shop  (click on the blue etsy link)



I have wholesale pricing available on all my patterns for large groups and quilt shops too! Contact me directly at chezstitches@gmail.com for more information. 


Sharing one of my most favorite patterns from Jan Patek.  Lady Liberty.

If you'd like to see a closer look at the quilting and how i marked Lady Liberty before i set the needle into her, view my blog post here:  Lady Liberty Quilt

Like a copy of Lady Liberty by Jan Patek?  Click on the Amazon link :)
                    

2 comments:

  1. I like the feathers you quilted in the Lady Liberty dresses. I must be blind. I couldn't find an Amazon link in the sidebar or this post. In the Lady Liberty post, there are no links showing under "Links to where you can purchase Lady Liberty and Sewline Pencils." Hopefully I can find it anyway! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan...just seeing your comment today...it ended up in my spam folder. ugh... The link to the book, is just below the final picture in the blog post...it's an amazon banner..but does not show the cover of the book for some reason. It's such a great quilt!! ~karen

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...