October 25, 2014

Growing Pumpkins on the Farm~~

Since we are in the midst of a remodel and all my festive decorations are packed for god knows how long....This is my only Halloween/Thanksgiving purchase.  Sad...
Feeling in the mood the other day...i snapped this pic with my small unquilted and a bit wrinkled (that's for you Bev) Farmer's Wife table-topper/runner...  
 ...and my hooked Pumpkin nest.  Momma Pumpkin is keeping her 'seedlings' warm.  (See my hooked nest post HERE )


On to more important items....

Below is block #30 from the Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt using my instructional lessons from Class 9.  In my instructions, one will end up with enough pieces to make 2 blocks.  One pieced together as shown in the 
The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book...


and the second block can be made by turning the half square triangles from the outer edge of the block as shown above, to the center of the block, shown below...creating a completely new look.
 If you are using my instructions to make your Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt...reserve this block above for a future class.

Learn more about my Classes HERE 



2 comments:

  1. You are definitely a woman of many talents. Love your pumpkin nest and of course all your blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me to get my Farmer's Wife out again. Love your pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...