January 27, 2021

Big Announcement!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye!
From this day forward, i will be sending everyone over to my new website!  It can be found at Laughyourselfintostitches.com

Head over, sign up and receive newsletters informing you of the latest patterns, projects, freebies, tutorials, etc!   Scroll to the bottom of the site...look for Lucy!  She's managing all the signs ups for me!

If you are viewing my new site on your phone or tablet, find the drop down feature listing Shop, Blog, About and Contact.  Soon I'll be adding Freebies, Tutorials and toying with the idea of Workshops!  


So what will happen to my blogspot?  It will still be here...but I will not be adding new content.  That will all happen on the new site.  However, I imagine I will be linking back here from time to time capturing useful information! 

Head over to Laughyourselfintostitches.com to see my latest pattern! It's called 'Love Potion No. 9'...remember that 60's song?  Digital pdf patterns are available now for $11.  Mailed copies available next week for $13

Read about an awesome Give Away opportunity too!  Runs through 1/31/21

Thank you all for being such loyal followers!  I couldn't do what i do without you! 

~karen  


A sneak peak at what's to come!!





 

2 comments:

  1. Where do we sign up on the new site, or will you migrate your followers over there? I didn't see a place to sign up. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. once you reach that page, click Blogspot at top of page, then scroll down.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...