January 28, 2020

Farmhouse Love**Almost finished!

The binding has been machine sewn to Farmhouse Love using my Innova Longarm.  Such a slick way to get that done quickly! 

Ask your longarmer if  that is something they offer...especially helpful on a large quilt.

Farmhouse Love is heading to Diane's who graciously offered to hand stitch the bind! Yay!

Here is a look at the backing fabric...I love the big bold print.  It is from the same fabric collection used in the top.  It's by Renee Nanneman called Rivera Rose.  You'll also find the same bees and check fabric in her newer collection called Beehive

Have you started your Farmhouse Love quilt?  The Instructions will only be available on my blog until February 14th. Don't miss out!


I want to thank everyone who has left kind loving comments on the past Farmhouse Love posts.  It has been fun to piece, fun to share with everyone and...
please oh please...share your Farmhouse Love through pictures on Instagram or Facebook!  Love to see what you do! 
Tag me on Facebook and
Use #farmhouselovequilt on Instagram!
You'll find me here on Facebook and Instagram

Now, i'm getting the heck out of the rainy, gray, drizzly Pacific NW for a week...heading to Scottsdale for some needed sunshine and girlfriend time! 
~karen

3 comments:

  1. Thanks again for this gorgeous pattern...I'm not finished but I'll be sure to post on Instagram when finished. Soak up some "rays" for all of us in chilly climes! Blessings from my very chilly WV farmhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank your for providing such a gorgeous pattern . I love the fabric you choose for it. I will be doing it when I get back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the quilt. I am still working on it because of family illness.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...