February 15, 2019

Farmer's Wife Class One Tips // YouTube Video

Well, here i am again...no better at this filming thing than my last one!  Lol

Welcome to Class One of The Farmer's Wife video series to go along with those plowing their way through my Farmer's Wife pdf classes.

Not into Farming?  That's cool...there's a lot of quilting tips and techniques to learn!  
Come take a look inside 😊



To Do List for Next Time
#1 Do something with my backdrop! That's awful!!🙀
#2. Spend some time with my filming buddy figuring out what the heck we're doing!  Lol!! 📹

I think that's enough to work on until next time!

Follow me on YouTube
Videos from Piecing to Longarming!  

Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, it would be helpful if you didn't have so much background noise in your videos. I assume it may be the folks in the shop in which you are filming in. Otherwise, great job of instruction. Thanks. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tammy for your input...i totally agree and have decided to not film during or before class...but find a time when the shop is closed and do it then. It is very distracting for me too! :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...