June 24, 2018

Let's take a vote!

I found myself in a quandary!!! 

So many great name suggestions for all the 'whatch ma call ems' in by background fill! (see previous post)
 So...I decided to have everyone vote!

I picked my top 3 favorites shared from my previous blog post and those who shared their suggestions on my Facebook post dated June 20th.   Here they are and not in any particular order:

1. Petal Pusher by Cheryl Hammond (shared in the blog post)
2. Petal Play by  Searsportquilter  (share in the blog post)
3. Petal Mania by Susan Dence Tubbs (shared on facebook)

Can you tell, i really like 'petal' in the name!  Lol

Pick your favorite and share in the comment section below. 

Place your vote in the comment sections by Monday evening the 25th and i'll announce the winning name on Tuesday!!  
Best of luck to the 3 finalists!!


Here is the completed quilt! 
 The pattern will be available really soon for those who have asked!


Don't forget!  The Star Spangled Picnic block is a free tutorial  until July 4th!    Look how cute the blocks are stacked!

Cast Your Vote!

10 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...