October 16, 2015

Quilting up Pumpkin Pies!

Here's a look at my new Cinderella Pumpkins Pattern 

I finished quilting this larger wall hanging last night and as i prepared my binding...my iron gave out!  Ahhh!!!...do you know how hard it is to sew on a binding that is not pressed well?  
Don't do it!  Lol
For the wall hanging above, I used a double layer of Hobbs 80/20 which makes the quilting really pop!  So Fine from Superior Threads for my free hand feather doodles, micro stippling and ruler work. Stitch length was set at 20 stitches per inch.  Stitched in the ditch around each pumpkin and used my favorite curved templates by Linda Hrcka to create the pinched squares.   

This is my Halloween version quilted with free hand Pumpkin Seeds and Feathers.  
 A double layer of black Hobbs 80/20 for my Halloween runner and So Fine Threads.

Find my Cinderella Pumpkins pattern.


6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...