March 13, 2011

The next two pictures are 'super cute' spring items made by my good friends, 
Cindy and Vicki...
I'm looking into how to add a paypal account to my blog...just in case you see something you like!
A grunged fabric flower on an old metal bedspring...
This is a hooked rug i made a few years back.  I've seen this design recently posted on other blogs.

my favorite bunny pillow on my favorite chair 
from 
Boston, Massachusetts 
 Easter runner i made from wool scraps and a chick on a spool
This hangs of my front door...
everyone's invited

2 comments:

  1. You've got some terrific spring decorations! Your friends crafts are adorable! Do they do craft shows or sell their things in a store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Cindy and Vicki! Bunnies are adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    Carolyn :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...