August 11, 2018

Cover Girl?

My Facebook Post earlier today said: 

I always dreamed of being a cover girl...NOT! 😂 
But seeing my quilt on the cover of Keepsake Quilting is beyond any dream i could imagine! Have you received your copy yet? I've been hearing from a few of my friends who have!
Thank you so much Keepsake Quilting!!
https://www.facebook.com/KeepsakeQuilting/




Two of my patterns...'And So it Crows' seen on the cover and 'RedWing Blackbirds are available through the Keepsake Quilting Fall catalog.  I think kits are offered too! 


  I need to run out and check my own mailbox!!

Keepsake Quilting posted this picture below of RedWing Blackbirds during their photo shoot and posted it on their Facebook page.  






Head to your mailbox!  Makes for a perfect bedtime read!!

Click Keepsake Quilting Catalogs if you'd like to receive your own copy!

Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

5 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...