September 4, 2014

The Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Class 9 is now available

The Farmlands are spreading!  
I spent over an hour online today chatting with Farmer's all over the world!  It gives me goose bumps!  
From Australia, Italy, Sweden, Canada, USA, Hungary, UK, South Africa...and more!
So strange how easily we can gather together and share our passion.  But oh so wonderful!

Class 9 is now available...we'll be uncovering a couple new techniques in Class 9.  You'll find purchase options HERE



If you are just starting to Farm or need some fabric inspiration...i have another special online shop with a beautiful Farmer's Wife 'Starter Kit'!

 is offering a 30 Fat Quarter Bundle from this soft and sweet fabric line, 'Flower Sugar' from Lecien.  30 Fat Eights are available too!...just perfect for a Farmer's Wife Quilt!  Run over to Jane's blog to see her fabulous Farmer blocks using this line.  Find her HERE

 Love the gingham check
 and the polka dots!!!
Happy Farming!

2 comments:

  1. I can't thank you enough for your classes. Several years ago my husband bought me The Farmer's Wife book and after a couple of failed attempts at making them (I am an all or nothing gal. If I couldn't make them all, then I wouldn't make any), I considered giving the book away. And then! I won your generous giveaway of your first 6 classes. I had hope and after successfully making all the blocks in class one and a couple for class 2, I am so excited to think I can make all the blocks for this gorgeous quilt and I have one super happy hubby!!

    As for Jane's fabric bundles, I had to get a fat eight bundle. Just in case I need to make two quilts, you know...πŸ˜‰

    In case you didn't know, you are my new best friend! πŸ˜„πŸ˜

    Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay my friend I just bought the book , like I need another project right! Looks like all is good with you. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...