November 9, 2013

Table Topper Rendition

of my Poppa's Tree Farm quilt pattern.
Made with Deb Strain's Christmas Countdown fabrics by Moda.
The tree trunks are also a Deb Strain fabric from a year or two ago...

Between getting customer quilts quilted for Christmas on my longarm...
standing, standing standing...i need to sit for a spell...so i stitch. 
This table topper will have to get in line for machine quilting...but that's okay.
 Measuring 33" square and made with only 4 trees.
Quick and easy gift...
or maybe a holiday treat  for yourself?


You'll find the pattern on
or can be mailed to you, (see my side bar)


Original Full size Poppa's Tree Farm quilt

2 comments:

  1. And here was me thinking this one might not look as nice a as a table topper. You proved me wrong and love the colour combination of your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As usual I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...