March 29, 2010

Mr. Fuzzy Bunny is happy to have the Easter Egg quilt finished up and ready for spring.

My customers bring their quilts into my dining room where we lay them out, pick quilt designs and thread color. This is an old milk bottle carrier, perfect for handling many many cones of thread!
This quilt was made for the Forest Hills Lutheran School auction next month by Marcia. Colors represent the auction's "All Aboard" cruise theme.
Quilted in Buttercup yellow, pantograph; Floral Meander

Week Thirteen: March 29th-April 4th

1. Started the Sunbonnet Sue quilt today, goal is to finish by Friday...pictures to follow
2. I have two smaller quilts I would like to have finished by Saturday
3. Celebrate Jesus! Easter dinner with my family at the Farm

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...