March 22, 2010

I spent about an hour today taking photos of blocks I made from The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book. I had to give up.....every one I took was completely out of focus. I have no idea, maybe just frame of mind? I have completed 8 blocks so far and need to complete another 6 by next months gathering. Maybe in a couple of days I will try again and post some pictures of them.
I had my monthly quilt gathering at church yesterday where I demonstrated a new paper piecing technique. New for me anyway...and love it! I will take pictures of "how to" and post for everyone...good reminder for us all.

Week Twelve: March 22nd-28th
1. I have 4 quilts I need to finish up this week
2. If I get my Easter egg quilt quilted....I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...