September 5, 2019

Only 12 PieBird Hot Pad Kits Available!


Update: Thank you all!  PieBird Hot pad kits are no longer available....However!  Renee Nanneman of Need'lLove will be offering PieBird Runner kits soon!  Oh and they are so darn cute!!

I have an old version of my PieBirds pattern which only includes hot pad instructions. 


For the past couple years...I've been holding on to this older version...unsure what to do with them. 
Light Bulb!  I'll add in some fabrics, enough to make a hot pad!

Everything to make the PieBird hot pad top, plus the binding is included in the pattern/kit.  
You'll need to supply a 9-1/2" square backing and scraps of batting or insulbrite. 
Fabrics in each kit are the same as shown in my Piebird Hot Pad.


Cost for pattern and kit PLUS shipping ~~ only $13.50! 
(USA only...sorry!)


I used the single binding method to finish the hot pad edge.  If you are not familiar with that technique...Watch this great video with Lisa Bongean from Primitive Gathers!


I updated my PieBird pattern to include a runner...
Someone told me "hot pads don't sell".  That freaked me out and i scrapped my old pattern and added this.  I think it's darn cute... 
So Freak me out some more!  Lol


The updated PieBird pattern includes the hot pad too. 

The PieBird Hot Pad Kits are only available through My Etsy Shop
Fly over there now and grab one before they're gone!

Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen
  






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...