September 18, 2019

Crescent Cat runner available now

Just in time!  
Time...for Fall Decorating!  
Add this Crescent Cat Runner to your home!   
Measures 16" x 58"

My cats are facing different directions...
on my dining table i want all my guest to see their sweet face...i quilted just some whiskers... 

But you may want them all facing the same direction....



I just listed instant pdf copies of the Crescent Cat Runner on Etsy...head on over!  Mailed patterns will become available next week.


Fabrics are Renee Nanneman's of Needl'Love Full Moon collection....LOVE!!  Visit her online shop!


Originally, I created the Crescent Cat as a companion or substitute block for The Crow's Meow pattern....one can easily change out the crows and insert cats....or use them both!



The Crow's Meow is available in pdf and mailed copies...Find both in My Etsy Shop

Thanks for stopping in!
Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen




2 comments:

  1. This is so creative and fun. I like that you can mix and interchange them as you like. Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts! They look great. All your quilts look great. Your blog is really inspirational. I admire each of your works very much.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...