January 25, 2018

THE FARMER'S WIFE CLASS SALE HAS BEEN EXTENDED!

So many pretty variations of this quilt!  

If you are not taking advantage of my Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Facebook group...you really should! 

Whether you are farming or not, there are a lot of free pdf tutorials shared on this Facebook site to help build ones skills.  No matter what quilt you are making!

 Laurel Jensen's farm blocks



If you ARE interested in making the 1920's Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt...you have an option! 
Template piecing provided in the book OR...
My Farm Classes that convert the blocks into rotary cutting methods and modern techniques.  

Sale for the 'Complete Set of Classes' (only) has been extended until January 31st.   
It's the only sale i'll have on these classes in 2018
Available only through my Etsy Shop.

Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

1 comment:

  1. Love your blues and white with a touch of brown. IF I ever get back to farming and finish my first Farmer's Quilt, I'm going to use those colors for my 2nd quilt. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...