October 1, 2017

A Flock of RedWings

I had the pleasure of quilting Cindy's RedWing Blackbird quilt using an all over pantograph called Ginger with 50wt. So Fine thread.  



Below is a close up of my original quilt using just one background fabric. 
I love how Cindy 'scrapped' her background!

This is Cheryl's using a cute red polka dot! Sweeet!

No matter how you fly...these RedWing Blackbirds make me smile!

Pattern is listed on Etsy, Craftsy and on the right side of my blog under 'More Patterns'.

If you have a favorite quilt shop in your area who you think might like to carry some of my patterns, or a quilt guild who would like a trunkshow//lecture//workshop...please pass my info along.   I'd appreciate it. :)

Learn, Share Quilt!
~karen

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...