May 12, 2017

Taking Flight!

My latest pattern 'Touch and Go' and its little sister 'Amelia' is now listed on Craftsy, Etsy and here on my blog.... You'll find all the purchase options by clicking My Patterns


Touch and Go measures 54" x 66"


Amelia is so super sweet!  I can't wait to finish it and show everyone!

Here's the final diagram for Amelia...it measures 36" x 56" and is sew dang sweet!  Perfect for little girls who dream of flying.

Don't be frightened by that tiny propeller piece!  

I have a tutorial showing how I piece tiny pieces! 

Here's to a great take off!  
enjoy!
~karen

4 comments:

  1. I really love it!! Great job...sooooo darling...and more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Quilts in the wild pics:) and fun new Quilts too! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the planes! And the pictures! Great shots!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...