December 3, 2016

Rebel Junk Vintage Market and Noble Spools


This Ferguson tractor put up with a lot from me today!  Patient, never complained, still and steady.  Thankfully no grease was transferred onto my quilt either!  Such a good tractor.


I love this picture...those pedals.  I would sit on the fender when my dad plowed the fields and stare at them.  

If you'd like a copy of Noble Spools, (printed pattern or pdf download) you'll find both options on My Pattern Page.



Rebel Junk  was in my home town this weekend...I HAD to buy this tree!  Made out of recycled metal and stands about 4 feet tall.

Brought it home, now where to put it?  People who don't get it always ask "where you going to put it?"  Duh, i don't know...I just love it!

My friend Jana surprised me with this lovely wreath and Ooops, that red tool carrier below came home with me from Rebel Junk too.

I came home with one other treasure...but i'll save that for another post.

Happy decorating!
~karen

4 comments:

  1. Hello my long distance LA Quilter! Lovely photo shoot. That tin tree is fabulous, as is the wreath and tool box! I put my tree up too, I literally put it up........upside down hanging from the ceiling!The joys of having a high ceiling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have had a hard time resisting that tree too. I've never heard of Rebel Junk. I'm going to have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Dad's tractor - what an excellent heirloom, and a great quilt prop, for a great quilt. Dad would be proud:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tree! Also the decoration with the nice wreath. Nice to have your dad's tractor, good display asset.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...