December 7, 2015

How to trim large blocks using the tools on hand.

Announcing my new quilt pattern called Easy as Pie! 
Find it in My Craftsy Pattern Store  and now available in my Etsy Shop and here at laugh yourself into Stitches*
It's super fun, easy as pie to make and goes together in a day for that last minute gift! 

When i was creating Easy as Pie!, i knew i should share how to trim large over sized blocks....
I recently wrote a blog post for Craftsy on just that topic!  
Visit my post, How to Trim Large Quilt Blocks.  
If you only have a 6" ruler and you need to trim a 10" block, what do you do?  Learn the trick by clicking on my Craftsy blog post!

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Leeanne...super duper cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect vintage style fabrics in the first one. Love your vintage items too. My daughter has that small scale and we just used it a couple weeks ago to weigh the ingredients for our large-batch Italian cookies!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...