November 24, 2015

POPPA'S TREE FARM PATTERN ON SALE!

Sharing a couple new photos of  Poppa's Tree Farm quilt!
Just finished quilting Susan's and i just LOVE her background fabric!!




Looking for a non~traditional twist to Poppa's Tree Farm?  
I received this photo from Beverly.  Her church quilt group auctioned off this fun festive tree farm!  Thanks Bev for choosing Poppa's Tree Farm for your auction quilt!   W0W! Santa won't miss this house!  

 Here is my original quilt and a couple other versions.  

 I love blue and white!!  Keep this one displayed all winter long!!

 My snow covered trees...

Poppa's Tree Farm quilt pattern is ON SALE for $5.00 today through Monday Nov. 30th! 
Find it on Etsy, Craftsy or here on my Blog
Instant downloads are available only on Etsy and Craftsy...if you purchase through my blog, i will email the pattern to you within 48 hours or less.  

Looking for fabric?  Visit the 44th Street Fabric Shop....they are having a sale too!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...