September 3, 2015

Playing on YouTube....

For the past couple years i've been wanting to create some sharing videos on longarming and machine piecing. Today is my first attempt!  A bit awkward with a lot of uummmms thrown in. 

 My mom's probably cringing...and giggling...
~artwork by my aunt Loretta Smith~
         Maybe you'll laugh yourself into stitches watching this!!  Lol

 Follow my video journey on the new 'laugh yourself into Stitches*' YouTube channel...in hopes you may learn a quilting tip or two. :)

My first video covers how to eliminate fullness in a quilt top without taking tucks.  


4 comments:

  1. Great video and tip. We are our worse critic, I think your Mom is happy and proud you took made the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your video! Now you are officially a video star! Can't wait to see more! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done! Just like Bev stated...."can't wait to see more"!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! When I made my Youtube video I put music to mine, so you could here me! I liked hearing your voice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...