January 27, 2015

Looking to Sell...and Looking to Buy~~

So so sad the Buggy Barn closed their doors... :/  I've notice it's harder and harder to find their books too.  Spring Fever (quilt below) is one of my favorites!  I made this quilt a few years ago.  See my past blog posts here
I'm being asked over and over by my viewers if i know where one can purchase the Buggy Barn book Certifiably Crazy which includes the Spring Fever pattern.

Do You have this book?  Willing to sell it?  If so...leave a comment below with your email information. 
And for those looking to buy...contact whoever is willing to sell directly.  Thanks

On another note....My friend Bev is selling her Famous Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt. 

Bev needs to sell her quilt. Money's tight, she lost her job last month and she kissed her beloved Charlie goodbye. 

If  you love this quilt and can help...Now's your chance!  Bev's price is very very fair too! (i think it's a bit on the cheap side myself!)

 You'll find it on Ebay HERE

Beautifully pieced...shown by the above picture before it was machine quilted.
Machine quilted using Hobbs 80/20 batting and Superior Sew Fine Thread.    
See the pantograph quilting design used on Bev's quilt...HERE 
Now's your chance to own this quilt~~
 And YOU don't have to make it!!  Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...