October 3, 2014

The Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Class 10 is now available!

Class 10 is now available through my Craftsy Pattern Store HERE, my Etsy Shop HERE or for a direct email option, visit my blog link HERE

Here's a excerpt from my published Class 10 description:
CLASS 10 JUMPS AHEAD and gives specific directions for sewing your blocks together. 
With the completion of Class 9, you will have 91 blocks finished. Now is a good time to begin laying out your blocks, picking out sashing, cornerstone, setting triangles and border fabric. 

In the back of The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt book, fabric requirements are given for only 2 fabrics; muslin and brown. It does not offer a break down of individual amounts for sashing, cornerstones, setting triangles, border and binding. 

Class 10 provides individual fabric requirements for the sashing, cornerstones, setting triangles, border and binding. It also includes helpful suggestions for picking out your final fabrics and laying your blocks out successfully.

With the completion of Class 9, many are anxious to sew blocks together. If your quilt is truly scrappy, this is the perfect time to pick out your final fabrics.  HOWEVER, if you are using a specific line of fabrics, you may want to purchase Class 10 now and buy the final fabrics ahead of time.  You never know how long a particular line of fabric will be around....as i'm sure we have all experienced!  Lol
hApPy FaRmInG!!


Need the book?  Click HERE for more info on how you can make The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt

1 comment:

  1. It's crazy LJ again! Even though I'm not starting to sew until 2015, I decided to buy Class 10 (out of order since all I've gotten so far is class 1)!! I'm thinking having this information may be good in case I need to purchase additional fabric. I'm enjoying the Facebook group though I still feel as though I'm in a bit of a fog. lol I'm making notes of your tips and hope the process will be great when I start. Thanks, Karen.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...