July 31, 2014

Winter Solstice

Sweet P Quilting and Creations (Paulette) started a sew~along using this darling pattern by Country Threads. I decided to jump in, bundle up in July and join!
Everyone is making barns...but i started with trees and sheep and houses. 
Here is my start to this wonderful wintry fun.
Love making these applique sheep!  Oh my!!  Too cute!  Like my cotton sheep?  
lol  
When i first purchased Life in the Country with Country Threads (copyright 1997) and saw the Winter Solstice quilt pattern, I could not resist making this.
Jump over to Paulette's to see more from her sew~along!  Lots of great barns to see!  Thanks Paulette!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE your houses and sheep!! After seeing yours, I am going to have to rethink making mine out of wool!! Ahhhdorable!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little houses and sheep too! Your hooked sheep is great too! Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Karen, I have that book! I have never made a thing from it, but really really want to! have fun you two, yours looks so nice......off to have a look at your friends one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sheep, houses and trees! How fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks so fun! Love your colors. And you sheep, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful barns and sheep! I want to make this cute quilt too. My grandchildren will adore this!
    Do you sell the pattern in your shop?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Els.....you show up as a 'noreply' comment...so i hope you pop back here to see my reply to your comment. If you scroll down my blog you will find a banner on my sidebar with a link to where you can purchase the book 'Life in the Country' through Amazon. The pattern Winter Solstice is in this book. There are so many other great patterns in this book too!! I love it!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...