June 25, 2014

Show me your McTavishishing!

Karen McTavish has a new book out...

I see people talking about this on Instagram...and thought i would share some of my McTavishing.  I was lucky to take a class from Karen a few years ago...great background technique...fun and easy to do.


 What i absolutely love about McTavishing is its diversity.  
From a cowboy background, to Christmas swirling fun...
Perfect Asian background and lovely combined with beautiful feathers

Can't go wrong with McTavishing!

2 comments:

  1. Yes I have used McTavishing quite a bit too. Gosh lucky beaver going to a class with Karen Mctavish. Your examples are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is quilted beautifully! I have added your blog to my blog roll. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...