May 30, 2014

Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Class 6 available now!

Isn't it pretty!?!
This quilt was made by and belongs to Bev @ 44th Street Fabric. I was lucky enough to machine quilt it for Bev and use it as inspiration for my Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Classes.  It will be heading back to Oklahoma now...sad, so very very sad to see it go!
Thank you my friend!!

Class 6 is now available on Crafty, Etsy and also on my blog...Click HERE for all available purchase options. 

 With the purchase of Class 6, a lap size quilt pattern is included.  
Do you have 38-48 Farmer's Wife blocks in a UFO pile? With the purchase of Class 6, you can turn your loose blocks into this beauty!

Interested in making The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt using modern piecing and cutting techiniques? Click HERE to learn how...and join the Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival today! 






5 comments:

  1. Awesome blocks and lovey fabrics. Beautiful quilting. I love that this quilt is bright and cheerful. I can see why you would want to keep, Heck I would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quilt is absolutely beautiful and your presentation is so awesome.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous. Those fabrics and blocks are beautiful and your quilting just makes it perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Maria! The quilting makes it perfect! Thanks so much! XO

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...