April 13, 2014

New May Basket Stitchery Patterns!!

Check out my new Stitchery's!!   Well they're are not all mine...i'm collaborating with a dear friend who i've know since childhood.  Her name is Holly Wojahn and she is an amazing artist!  See some of her work on Pinterest  

Together we are beginning a long talked about new adventure...called ChezStitchery. She is ChezHolly and i'm ChezKaren.  We've been linked together with those names since the early 1990's!  
We've opened a new Craftsy Pattern Store where you will find our line of stitchery and quilts!  You'll find it HERE

Who doesn't love Spring??  Welcome Spring into your home with these beautiful May Baskets filled with our favorite flowers.
Each basket pattern sells for $3 or you can purchase the collection of 4 for only $9.

Make 4 sweet individual pillows, or sash around each basket block with a 2" sashing and finish with your favorite border fabric. A delightful welcome banner or a cheerful wall hanging! 


Easy embroidery methods...running stitch, satin stitch and french knot for the eyes.







Follow us on our new ChezStitchery Pattern Store on Craftsy!
We're going to have a surprise drawing!!!!

Enjoy your Spring!!!   We are!

9 comments:

  1. lovely stitchery, best of luck with your new venture

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you girls these are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect way to welcome Spring! My patterns are printing as I write this. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I changed my blogger profile so you should see my email address. Thanks for letting me know I was no reply

      Delete
  4. What a fun venture!! Please do link these up tomorrow at Tuesday Archives as the theme is: Baskets and Bunnies!! PERFECT for this post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my these are lovely. Good luck on this venture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck on your new venture. I had no idea you did stitchery too. I'm not keen on doing hand stitching of any kind loll but love to admire other peoples stitchery and wished it was something I had the patience for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the stitched baskets! I enjoy embroidery also.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...