March 3, 2014

Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Class 3

For those taking the Farmer's Wife class using Modern cutting and piecing techniques....Class Three is now available. Visit My Patterns link above for purchase options.

A 25 block table cloth pattern is included with Class 3.  I just loaded it onto my longarm last night...I feel like i'm chasing my tail!!   i'll show it off when it's finished!  :)

Interested in learning more about the Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival classes?  It's a 12 month class so please begin with Class One. However, i offer projects along the way if your are not up for the entire 12 months.  Click HERE for more information.

Get this cute 25 block pattern included in Class 3!


  1. I can't wait to see the quilting you do, I already know it's going to look fantastic. I sure know what you mean about chasing your tail LOLLL

  2. LOVE the colors in the blocks above - Happy Monday! Tanya



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...