November 17, 2011

blogger blogger blogger....

oh my gosh, this morning i jumped on my blog to find my 'third party really cute background' was gone and a Photobucket icon floating around saying i have to update my Photobucket...huh?  After hunting around, i found the 3rd party cute blog background is the issue, so i deleted it and now am going to simplify my blog and stick to the recommended Blogger backgrounds.  Two hours later...i still have to figure out how to center my photo header, etc...and figure out how to change the text color throughout my entire blog with one click. Is that possible???  Whatever...
I do like the larger pictures..., so no more 3rd party cute backgrounds for me...

1 comment:

  1. I do love your blog. The design is okay for me. I like it simple.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...