June 21, 2011

I originally had other quilting ideas for Dorothy's quilt and began with feathered wreaths in the open 'snowball' blocks.  
As i was quilting along, every once in awhile my machine would veer....aaahhh!  I spent a whole day problem solving and frogging.  Not the type of day i enjoy.
Seems my wheels are racking and a bit loose in the tracks, creating less control.  
I decided to switched to this panto.  I have control over my machine when stitching a panto but not what i need when stitching custom work.  Now to give Dorothy a long awaited call to let her know her quilt is ready and a call to the Gammill doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...