June 7, 2010

Really...it's MoNdAy?

Last night was Mason's Baccalaureate service. This is my most favorite part of senior year. An all student lead service, worship band, testimonials, dance, soloists and an incredible guest speaker. Mason chose Matthew 7:12 as his scripture reading and testimony.
Here he is with his friend since 7th grade, Katie. They are both headed to Oregon State University in the fall.....Goooo Beavs!!

Towards the end of the service was a video presentation with the seniors talking about their high school years and the most influential people during those years....many said their parents or their teachers, Mason said it was his best friend since the beginning of elementary school, Nathan. I really have to agree. Nathan has been a constant in Mason's life. God sent us Nathan....and his parents! Nathan will be attending George Fox this fall. My very best to all of them!


Week Twenty Three: June 7th-13th
1. Finish this beautiful custom quilt for Martha
2. Celebrate my Mom's 74th birthday!!
3. Mason's Graduation
4. I would love to finish up my rug hooked nest....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...