February 15, 2010

This week went by so quickly. I can honestly say I have not accomplished much on my "to do" list! Here is the flag I had loaded onto my machine only to take it off. I was not sure what I was going to do...but after I had it loaded, I knew exactly what I was going to do...and had to take it off. So....here it lies on my dining room table. As soon as I get it finished I will post pictures! Hopefully my idea will be a success!
I did purchase a car!! That was a two day trip...but the easiest car buying adventure ever! I will be taking the 'new' 2004 Subaru Forester to Tucker in May...until then, I hung this great needle punch rabbit from my rear view mirror....I call him Happy Bunny...he does not look very happy tho...but I know Tucker will be happy not to have Happy hanging when I deliver the car!!
Oh....Elton John and Billy Joel....the BEST!!

Last by not least...for my Valentine, I made him his favorite!!
Lemon Meringue pie
Week Seven: February 15th-21st
1. Finish up Flag
2. Gotta get those taxes done!!!
3. Get ready for Trinity Quilt club this Sunday
4. Start the custom quilt I hoped to do last week
5. Birthday party for my niece Shelby

1 comment:

  1. Lemon merinque is one of Steve's favorites, and I've never made one. One of these days....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...