February 8, 2010

Here is Molly's quilt. Molly is a very lucky college girl who absolutely LOVES quilts. Just so happens her mom Joan, LOVES to quilt! I know of at least 3 quilts Molly has been given this past year. Wow! Both Molly and Joan share a passion together...how special that is for a mother and daughter.

A couple of close ups showing the machine quilting. This is 'Chantilly Lace" an all over pantograph

Joan has a blog you need to check out! Fun bright colors...Loves Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett fabrics and does amazing work! wishestrueandkind.blogspot.com

Week Six: February 8th-14th
1. Have an old 48 star flag my friend Cindy thought would look fun quilted...have that on the Gammill now.
2. Unexpected trip to Seattle to purchase a car for my son Tucker
3. Attend the Elton John/Billy Joel concert!!
4. Finish up tax prep. for my accountant.
5. Begin a custom design quilt


1 comment:

  1. Great photos, Karen! Molly agreed that a pieced binding would look great, so I guess I'll get busy on that tonight!

    joan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...