Finished up a fun weekend with my niece, Mallory. She is almost 7. This is her puppy pillow named 'Cutiepie'. Mallory picked out all the fabric, helped with tracing and cutting the pattern. She thought that part was booorringg!! But the sewing part was the best!
Pattern is from Indygo Junction.
Here is a quilt I am quilting for my friend Jan. Was hoping to have it finished up this past week...but all I've accomplished is loading, basting....and thinking how I will quilt this top.
Week Three: January 18th-24th
1. Finish up Jan's quilt and quilt one more
2. Enter three months into Quickbooks
3. Clean up my front porch after our big wind storm last night...hang my ice-skates
4. Get ready for my monthly Trinity Quilt Club gathering on Sunday the 24th
5. Have lunch with my girlfriend Cheryl
6. Put money in Tucker's account :)