March 18, 2020

Pink Panier Quilt

I think it's high time i put frosty's delivery truck away...however, it was snowing here 4 days ago!  
But the past couple of days...blue skies and the forecast of Spring!  


 I hung Pink Panier in February.  She looks so sweet for Valentines and i can't imagine taking her down at least for another month!
But Frosty's got to head north!

Need to practice quilting feathers?  No problem!  This quilt has the perfect open spaces with natural boundaries for feather fills! I shared a video last year showing how i created the feathered wreaths.  Interested? Watch Feather Me Pink  

Pink Panier quilt pattern is offered in 2 sizes... and would make the sweetest Valentine, Baby or Spring quilt!  You'll find the pattern in my Etsy Shop  


Thanks for stopping by!  
~karen


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty & sweet quilt. Thanks for sharing the link to your feathers. Maybe one day ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a total NUT for pink quilts and your Pink Panier is one of the prettiest I've ever seen....simply beautiful....I leave her up too! (What a lovely sewalong she would make...hint hint...lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! Can't go wrong with pink and brown

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...