August 26, 2019

Online Quilter's Meet and Greet Begins Next Week!

This year I am participating in Benita Skinner's Creative Space's  Online Quilter's Meet and Greet! 
It begins September 3rd and runs through the end of the month.  

Come visit a number of quilt bloggers and say hello!  
AND ENTER TO WIN A GRAND PRIZE filled with quilting goodness from Riley Blake Designs, Aurifil, Warm and Natural Batting, Sewline and Victoriana Quilt Designs!

I'll also be offering Give~Aways!  
During the month, I'll be giving away 
Patterns, Fabric and Tools! 
Stay Tuned!!

Thank you Benita for putting this awesome event together!!
Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing, but I am doing it this year also!! I need to get started on my post:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for being part of the fun, Karen!
    <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...