November 12, 2017

The Christmas Goose Quilt Shop~Las Vegas

Had the pleasure of stopping at The Christmas Goose a couple weeks ago.  Oh my Gosh did i want to take up residencies!






 Here's their Row by Row! Cuuute!

The Christmas Goose now carries many of my patterns too!  Thanks Andrea! 

While in Vegas with my best friend Joey... somehow, we landed free tickets to Britney Spears.  Hate to admit, but we lasted about 1 hour.  

If you are in Las Vegas...definitely plan on spending time at The Christmas Goose...
and pass on the Britney show. Lol

 Seen enough?  bahaaa

Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

2 comments:

  1. HI I've missed you! looks like the goose was more fun (to me too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!! I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited. Thank you…
    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...