November 2, 2017

Come say 'Hi"!

I'll be at Fabric Depot Friday and Saturday, Nov. 3rd and 4th from 11am-3pm sharing my quilts and how to tackle those tiny pieces!!!


From the simple to the more complex




Come learn my tips on precision piecing...not to be confused with 'perfect piecing'. Lol


How do you prepare fabric before you make the first cut?
What thread do you use to piece a quilt?
Where do you line up your ruler...on or off the fabric?
Do you pin?

These are Pressing Matters....especially when working with small pieces!
I'll share what works for me and love to learn tips from you too!

 Where?
Fabric Depot  700 SE 122nd Ave Portland, OR 97233
Photo, compliments of  Fabric Depot: Instagram
Follow along on Instagram! @laughyourselfintostitches and @fabricdepot

Learn, Share, Quilt!
~karen

2 comments:

  1. Love my new pattern, crow and pumpkin wall hanging/table runner. Hope my sewing studio is put together soon so I can try it out! Thanks for the tips at Fabric Depot Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are welcome Purl! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me! Chezstitches@gmail.com ~karen :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...