March 23, 2017

Let your shop owners know~~

I'm excited to share that shops from Oregon to Massachusetts are now selling my quilt patterns


To further the word, i thought i should offer a nice two sided wholesale sheet.... and my awesome graphic designer, Tess Wojahn delivered this just a couple days ago!   

It's an 8-1/2" x 11" two sided high quality color piece.  The back side (not shown) includes contact info and wholesale pricing.


If you are a shop owner or would like to see your favorite shop selling my patterns, please contact me at chezstitches@gmail.com
Word of mouth goes a looooong way!  Thank you! :)


On another note, i'm finishing up my primitive colorway for Indian Summer.  I love it!

working on the quilting...

Click Indian Summer quilt pattern to see more!

Visit Laugh yourself into Stitches quilt patterns for purchase options.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...