December 9, 2016

Let's have some fun! See details at end of post!

The children were nestled all snug in their beds...


 The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...

In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there...

Oh how i love all the decorations!
Susan made the Poppa's Tree Farm quilt above, Cheryl made the sweet stockings and this little house scene is warming my parent's home.

Here's a close up of Susan's quilt...i love the small red and green dots in her background fabric.  Get the pattern here

Let's have some fun!!
Follow me on Instagram @laughyourselfintostitches for some of my fun Christmas trimmings...AND share your Instagram trimmings by tagging me in your Instagram post!  I'll pick my top favorites and share them here on my blog!
Let's spread the cheer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...