March 9, 2015

For those who have asked....

Sooo many quilters have asked if i would offer a fabric kit for my Pumpkin Spice quilt pattern.
My quilt was simply made with leftover scraps and so no kits were available...until now! 

My friend Rhonda has an online fabric shop
 ...and came up with a wonderful assortment of similar fall colored fabrics resembling my Pumpkin Spice quilt.  These are NOT the same fabrics used in my quilt...but Rhonda has done an amazing job with her fabric selection!

Click over to her shop HERE and see for yourself!   Rhonda also has some nice coordinating fabrics to complete the inner and outer border too.  
There are only a handful of kits available...so hurry!  
If you need the Pumpkin Spice Quilt pattern...you'll find purchase options HERE

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...