February 27, 2014

Proper Rotary Cutting

In my recent Craftsy blog post, i demonstrate the importance of proper rotary cutting.  Whether you are a beginning quilter or experienced, you may want to take a moment to read this post.  I believe it's worth a look. Find it HERE.

 I am also happy to report that my Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival classes are doing well. I'm excited to share a very nice testimonial....from Sharon:

"I am doing your Farmers Wife BOM with you. I've wanted to make this quilt forever but the blocks intimidated me. With your directions and easier methods for construction, I'm having a ball. I can't wait for each month to be available. My blocks are perfect and who could ask for more. Thank you so much. It must take quite a bit of time to prepare each month of direction for us, so thank you for taking on the project!"

(Check out Best Seller #2!  How cool is that?!)

The Farmer's Wife Quilt Revival Class Three will be available on March 3rd ....click HERE to find purchase options.  Included in Class Three is a nice 25 block table topper pattern.  It's also the perfect size for a wall hanging or even a special baby quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Is that your pattern that's NUMBER ONE on Craftsy???? WTG! Sharon's right...your instructions make doing the Farmer's Wife quilt easy and fun and most of all, FAST! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing you as #1 !!! and I could have never made this quilt without your patterns. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...