February 26, 2014

New Craftsy blog post today

I really feel badly for anyone who knows me and asks a question relating to quilting. Or even looks at a quilt! Look out!  I am sooooooo passionate about what i do, and can talk for hours about quilting.  I can't get enough of it...and I forget that some may only need/want the short one minute overview.  lol

Craftsy as given me the opportunity to write a few blog posts for them and i even have my own Craftsy 'author page'.  Who knew? Perhaps this new opportunity will help satisfy my need to talk a friend, or neighbor, or the lady in the dress shop, or a stranger walking down the street, or the antique dealer, or the ski lift operator....ears off! (i doubt it)

You'll find my new informative Craftsy blog post HERE  
Leave a comment on the post and let me know what you think! Was it helpful...did you already know this?  I love feedback!  :)

On another note...somewhat relating to my new post for Craftsy...Have you seen the great price for Laurie Aaron Hird's book The Farmer's Wife Sampler Quilt?
Wow!  Amazon really has great prices! Click on the book link below if you are interested in owning this incredible book.

1 comment:

  1. I am doing your Farmers Wife BOM with you. I've wanted to make this quilt forever but the blocks intimidated me. With your directions and easier methods for construction, I'm having a ball. I can't wait for each month to be available. My blocks are perfect and who could ask for more. Thank you so much. It must take quite a bit of time to prepare each month of direction for us, so thank you for taking on the project!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...