November 12, 2013

Winter Blues...

I recently came across this Jelly Roll by 
Primitive Gatherings
found here
and this one...Natures Basket (30% off at Craftsy)


...and instantly thought of my new quilt pattern,  
Stars for every Season.
Wouldn't this be great in either of those fabric lines?

I don't know about you, but when i think January...
i don't get the blues...i think blue.  
Besides, that's my favorite color.  :0
 One Jelly Roll should do the trick. 
 Head to my Craftsy Pattern Store: here 

 Black Bird's Nature's Best Jelly Roll call be found on
 My Favorite Fabrics on Craftsy, just below.
and what a great price!



6 comments:

  1. Oh yes that would be a great color combination! LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blues too so we have something more in common.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I always thought a jelly roll was something to eat....what was I thinking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the" Stars for every season" and it would be very pretty in the blues.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...