June 5, 2012

Strawberry Pick`'n

I grew up on the family farm picking Strawberries.  Every June i would get up at 6:00am and head out to the fields until mid afternoon. I actually enjoyed those early summer days. My mom's birthday is coming up on the 8th of June...i made her this little wool strawberry.
 Interesting old book prop...


 My cousin Diane made these fabric strawberries for me a few years ago.
Now on to more fun business....Jan's strip quilt finished. Popcorn panto with Sand Dollar thread color.


 Up next on Ms. Sew Good is Marylou's Spring Fever quilt by Buggy Barn.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmmm strawberries!! You are doing another Buggy Barn quilt.....I have just finished one for one of my customers too!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...